Well, nobody fancies a vacuum cleaner, which makes a lot of noise while you’re using it. Most people go for silent operation vacuum cleaners. This is the main criterion you should consider while buying vacuum cleaners. But what are the other features you should seek in a vacuum cleaner? In this article, we would describe the two most liked products in the Indian market. They are reliable, durable, and budget-friendly.
We are here to help you to make your purchase decision easier. So, don’t worry. If you’re doubtful about which product to choose, then first consider your budget and purpose, then go for one. Lastly, look for all the specifications and compare one product with another. So let’s compare dyson v8 vs v10 vacuum cleaner.
Dyson V8 comes with the Dyson digital motor, which generates powerful suction. It can easily clean your car in no time because this vacuum cleaner is compact and small. It has an efficient motor, so the vacuum cleaner has good performance and functionality. It also transforms into a handheld. So, you can easily clean your sofas using vacuum cleaner and mattresses. It is cord-free, which makes your cleaning easy and convenient.
There is a docking station as well where you can easily store the vacuum cleaner. The weight of this vacuum cleaner is 2 kg 610 grams only. Overall, it’s a good product in this price range. The building is strong and sturdy. It has so many positive reviews. If you’re about to purchase a new vacuum cleaner, you can definitely go for this.
- Soft Roller: With the help of a soft roller, you can do a deep cleaning of your house. It picks up dust mites and pet hair.
- Handheld: The vacuum cleaner can transform into a handheld. So, you can easily have a deep cleaning of your sofas and mattresses.
- Powerful Suction Power: The vacuum cleaner comes with the Dyson digital motor, which makes 110000 revolutions per minute, which generates a powerful suction of 115AW and keep your house clean.
- Battery: The six-cell lithium-ion battery has been maneuvered with nickel-cobalt-aluminum (NCA) chemistry. It gives the DysonV8 Absolute+Cord Free Vacuum a fade-free power of forty minutes.
- Perfectly Balanced to Reach Up High: It comes with an efficient motor that supports perfectly balanced to reach up to high technology. So, you can easily clean high places with this vacuum cleaner.
- Dirt Ejection Mechanism: The hygienic dirt ejection mechanism captures accumulated dust and debris with one blow. You don’t have to touch it while cleaning, maintaining hygiene.
- In the Box: The package contains Dyson V8 absolute vacuum, quick release up top adaptor, quick release extension hose, quick release mattresses tool, quick release soft roller cleaner, quick release combination tool, quick-release motorhead, quick release crevice tool, charger, and clocking station.
What Do We Like:
- Powerful suction control.
- Small and compact.
- Ideal for fast car cleaning.
- Perfectly balanced to reach up high.
- Efficient motor.
- It can be transformed into a handheld.
- Portable and easy to use.
- Value for money.
- Comes with a convenient docking station.
- Five years warranty on the product.
What We Didn’t Like:
- It is not suitable for wet cleaning.
- The battery does not last long when put on maximum mode.
The Dyson V10 has high-level performance and functionality. It comes with five years of warranty, so you don’t need to worry about not finding its spare parts. It has three power modes and quickly transforms into a handheld for easy cleaning.
It is acoustically engineered and does high-performance cleaning. Moreover, the vacuum cleaner comes with a drop in docking to store and recharge the vacuum cleaner. The weight of this vacuum cleaner is 6 kg 120 grams.
- Powerful suction: The vacuum cleaner is equipped with Dyson digital motor ten, which generates a powerful fade-free suction of 130AW, which would help you clean your room in less time.
- Acoustically Engineered: The Vacuum Cleaner is made in that way so that it maintains silent operation.
- Three Power Modes: The vacuum cleaner has three Power Modes, which would help you to clean different floor types.
- Quickly Transforms into a Handheld: The Vacuum Cleaner can easily be transformed into a compact handheld and helps you to clean sofas and mattresses.
- High-Performance Cleaning: It can clean your house in no time because of its high performing Dyson digital motor 10.
- Whole Machine Filtration: Its full sealed filtration system traps up to 99% of dust particles, which helps you to keep your room clean.
- Warranty: The company provides five years of warranty on the product, and their service is excellent as well. You can easily get the spare parts online or offline. Go for the one which is suitable for you.
- In the Box: The package contains a crevice tool, mini soft dusting brush, extension hose, combination tool, mattress tool, mini motorized tool, and an up top adaptor.
What We Like:
- Powerful suction.
- Three power modes.
- Less noisy.
- It can be transformed into a handheld.
- It can easily clean up high places.
- High performance and functionality.
- Power-efficient vacuum cleaner.
- Light-weighted and easy to use.
- Five warranty on the product.
What We Didn’t Like:
- It cannot clean the wet surface.
Buying Guide for the Best Vacuum Cleaners in India
These are the aspects we should look for while buying the vacuum cleaner for your home.
It is important that you look for vacuum cleaners which don’t make much noise while you’re using it. Go for vacuum cleaners, which comes with a noise level from 72dB to 80dB.
Handling and Easy Accessibility
The vacuum cleaner should be easy to handle. The weight should be less so that you can clean the tight spaces and areas it’s hard for you to reach. Also, see whether the vacuum cleaner has a long cord and large wheels for easy movements.
Go for vacuum cleaners, which comes with an efficient motor. If the engine power is low, then obviously, the suction power would be weak altogether. So, it would take hours to clean the same area. So, in spite of that, invest in a quality product which comes with high engine power. That way, you can save your time and energy.
You have to how many years of warranty is a particular company providing on the product. And one more thing you have to see whether the spare parts are available for a particular product or not.
No one likes a hike in their bills after every month. So, you can check the product description while buying a vacuum cleaner. Check how much power does it consume and how much power does it take to operate. Compare different products. Then proceed with the purchase, or there is an option for you. You can go for cordless vacuum cleaners.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
There are six types of vacuum cleaners. Upright, canister, robotic, stick, central, and handheld vacuum cleaners. You can check the specifications of each vacuum cleaner online then make a purchase. Just see which vacuum cleaner would be suitable for your home.
The Final Takeaway
We made buying vacuum cleaner a lot easier with the above guide on how to purchase a good vacuum cleaner for your home. The guide explains everything you need to keep in mind while buying a vacuum cleaner. We have also compared the specifications of the two most-liked products. We hope this article was helpful.