Vacuum cleaners are getting immensely popular among the buyers who are willing to keep the space clean without hiring professional cleaning services. Vacuum cleaners are safe, easy to use, and have higher efficiency than any other means of cleaning. Vacuum cleaners are also called hoover, which causes suction in order to remove dust from floors.
Top 3 Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners
Like any other thing for home management, vacuum cleaners also have advanced in terms of technology and usability. And now, vacuum cleaners are much more usable than ever before.
The type of vacuum cleaner we are going to talk about here is the dry wet vacuum cleaners that not only have better efficiency than the normal vacuum cleaners but also provide more range to the users to work at.
10 Best Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaners Online In India
- Wet and dry cleaning
- Powerful suction and blower
- Advanced HEPA Filter- Traps fine dust
- 360 degree wheels
- Auto cut float, accessory storage, internationally certified
List of Best Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners
Buyer’s Guide for Shoosing Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The first important thing that you need to consider while purchasing a new vacuum cleaner is the size or capacity of the cleaner. By the size, we mean the amount of dirt its bag can contain before emptying. Make sure that the size is just adequate for usage and you can easily use it twice or thrice before emptying the bag completely.
Make sure that the vacuum cleaner you are planning to buy is easy to use and all the features that the vac offers are extremely handy and can be used by the novice users of your home too. By doing so, you can be assured that you have invested your money in a good place and you are getting the best value for money by using almost all features of the vac.
- List of features
Make sure that you have a look at the list of features the vac is providing to you along with the number of attachments. The attachments should be useful for your home and should be easy to use.
Try to find a vacuum cleaner that has great efficiency and has an adequate power and suction capacity to deal with the tough dirt and lift up the stubborn stains. By keeping the power in mind, you can be assured to get a flawless cleaning every single time when you use the vac for cleaning your home and the dirtiest areas of your house.
- Brand name
Brand name, like for any other home appliance, plays an important role in choosing the best and the most reliable vac cleaner for home. Choosing a product from a reliable brand, you can be assured of getting brilliant build quality, better after-sales service, and efficiency. So, instead of falling for the cheaper alternatives, we will suggest you to buy a dry wet vacuum cleaner from a reliable brand with enough positive reviews in the bag.
- Suction power
The filters in the dirt collection bag ensure that the waste remains inside it and doesn’t spread back again. Common filters used are HEPA, paper, and activated carbon. If any of your family members are suffering from allergies, then it is recommended to use a HEPA filter that cleans micro allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- Bagged or bagless
It is totally recommended to go for a bagless cleaner over a bagged one for two reasons:
Bagged vacuum cleaners have a higher maintenance cost
The bags produced cause damage to the environment
The bagless cleaners have a collection tank from which the dirt can be thrown after being filled. It can be cleaned and dried to maintain hygiene.
- Noise level
Some cleaners have a high noise level disturbing the home environment. On the other side, there are cleaners that can be used without making so much noise. Seeing the product specification, you can get an idea of how much noise it can make. Any machine with a noise level of 60-65 dB can be purchased.
Often overlooked, this factor should be considered before buying. A light model can be easier to move around, making the cleaning process faster and comfortable. Ideal lightweight cleaners weigh around 2-3 kgs. The heavy models are difficult to use.
Different ways of using a wet and dry vacuum cleaner at home:
- Families with newborns or sick people often have regular liquid wastes along with solid ones which are difficult to clean. In such cases, these vacuum cleaners come very handy for cleaning places without any marks.
- Carpets are difficult to clean since dust can stick to the fabrics. Often liquid stains can remain on the carpet. Best wet and dry cleaners in India can help to easily clean that.
- Clogged Tubs and sinks are other difficult areas to clean. But the best wet and dry cleaners with blower function can easily clear the place because of their high suction power and heavy-duty motor.
Types of vacuum cleaner
Most vacuum cleaners have similar mechanisms. But on the basis of capacity and performance, they are of the following types:
- Small: Because of their small size, they are perfect for handling trivial chores. The cleaning power ranges from 1 to 4.5 HP, and tank capacity is around 4 to 6 gallons. Although small, they are much more efficient compared to normal cleaners. They can be used to clean garages, kitchen drains, car interiors, or other household cleaning tasks.
- Medium: for handling tough cleaning tasks, this is the right choice. With a cleaning power of 5 to 6 HP and a tank capacity of 8 to 14 gallons, it can clean the entire house without taking a break for emptying the collection bag.
- Large: Cleaning power of more than 6 HP, it is suitable for industries, offices, construction sites or commercial uses. Not at all recommended for residential purpose, since using this can damage the floor.
Why Choose Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner?
So, sit back and relax while reading these points and then decide whether you should opt for a good quality dry & wet vacuum cleaner for your place, or not.
- Extremely powerful
In comparison with the normal vacuum cleaners, the dry-wet vacuum cleaners have a better and more powerful motor. This is because they have to deal with different surfaces and need higher power and suction power for better cleaning.
- Works equally well on wet and dry surfaces
Unlike the dry vacuum cleaners, the dry-wet vacuum cleaners are much more usable and work perfectly in both wet and dry surfaces. So, instead of buying a dry vacuum, try investing in a dry-wet vacuum cleaner for better cleaning.
- Better value for money
With better efficiency and set of features, the Dry and wet vacuum cleaners offer better value for money by providing better cleaning and a wider range of workable surfaces.
- Have a better set of features
In comparison with the dry vacuum cleaners, the dry-wet vacuum cleaners offer a better set of features that help them to work efficiently on all surfaces. So, whether you are having different types of floors in your home, or are looking for vacuum cleaners with a better set of features, the dry and wet vacuum cleaner would definitely be a better choice for you. Try your hands on one of the best dry-wet vacuum cleaners and get the best value for your money.
Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner Using Tips
In case you haven’t used the dry wet vacuum cleaners before, then you may find it confusing to use them for the first time. For such readers, we are listing the various useful tips that can be followed in order to get the best cleaning possible through wet-dry vacuum cleaners. So, go through this section and then to know how you can get the maximum benefits from the wet dry vacuum cleaner.
- Get rid of any excess amount of water from the area.
- Know the attachments of your vacuum cleaners
- Make sure that the vacuum cleaner is placed safely and the attachment is fixed to the hose properly
- Make sure to clean the tub properly after using to avoid any major maintenance expense in the long term
By keeping these simple tips in mind while using the wet-dry vacuum cleaner, you can easily get the perfect cleaning every time with your preferred vacuum cleaner. So, make sure to choose a brilliantly designed high-powered wet dry vacuum cleaner for your home and enjoy flawless cleaning.
So, this was the complete information along with the recommended products that you will need to know before purchasing a dry-wet vacuum cleaner.
So, be sure to buy a perfect vacuum cleaner for your home that not only performs well in all conditions but is also a great value for the money vacuum cleaner.